MorCare makes every effort to ensure optimal use of our software solutions
Acquiring new systems and software can be a daunting process, especially if the changes correspond to adjustments in operational structure or workflow. MorCare offers collaborative implementation processes so that your organization can transition smoothly into using our enterprise software solutions.
We understand there is no one-size-fits-all product or implementation strategy for health systems and hospitals. Each solution we offer has its own flexible implementation framework.
Your organization’s specific implementation process will depend on your setup and which MorCare solutions you purchase. MorCare makes every effort to ensure optimal use of the software and services from implementation through ongoing enhancements and customizations.
MorCare’s software solutions
Implementation includes but is not limited to:
- •Providing a site-specific implementation plan
- •Providing support and consultation to customer implementation team from kickoff through go-live
- •Configuring the system to support standardized workflows
- •Delivering documentation to support standardized workflows
- •Providing on-site training and configuration assistance and remote go-live support
Your organization may choose to incorporate further support and training during your collaborative implementation planning with us.
Hardware and software hosting is a key factor in your organization’s implementation. We offer two installation options: remote-hosted with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) and client-hosted.
If you have questions about the implementation process, contact us at 844.344.3723.