Software as a Service+
(MorCare's cloud computing option)
Hospital information technology (IT) staffs handle a multitude of hardware and software issues and requests. With many health systems and hospitals cutting back on IT resources, getting help with installations, implementations and updates can be a daunting task.
MorCare offers an option that not only conserves IT resources but also working capital. Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) is a Web-based subscription to MorCare’s software solutions.
We provide the hardware and software to support the applications and database servers, so that you don’t have to pay for infrastructure, maintenance and upgrades. As an added benefit, you can pay from your operational budget rather than having to apply for capital funding.
With SaaS+, you have direct access to your own system and data. MorCare provides a secure environment dedicated to your organization and does not commingle your private health information in a shared database. You access your own version of our software, including site-specific customizations, and your own database. You can build and run ad hoc reports and data exports without having to contract with us.
With our private cloud, you get
- ✓Convenient, predictable pay-as-you-go subscriptions
- ✓24/7/365 operational support
- ✓Continuous, proactive monitoring and guaranteed system uptime and response times
- ✓Continuous, virtual and physical protection of your data at the ServerCentral data center
- ✓Secure servers dedicated to your organization’s applications and databases
- ✓Fast deployment and worry-free upgrades