Risk Management Doesn't Need to Be a Risky Business
What: This year Medicare is cutting payments to 800+ hospitals in the US.
Why: Due to high rates of patient injuries, infections and adverse events.
The Shock Factor: This is the highest number in 5 years since the Hospital Acquired Conditions (HAC) Reduction Program came into affect. To top it off, a whopping 110 hospitals are being punished for the 5th straight time in a row.
The Double Shock Factor: It doesn’t have to be this way.
Join our webinar to learn more and discuss:
– The facts. Medicare’s cutting payments and placing penalties. How can this be avoided and improved?
– Simple steps to success with MorCare as a proven and affordable software solution
– Reporting. The importance of reporting with specific key features
– Using data analytics to drill down and apply the 80/20 rule. We’ll also show you how MorCare dashboards provide visibility for the entire organization into key safety issues, thus providing direction for making organizations safer places for patients, families and staff.
– Plus more!
If you’re considering any of these points… you might want to check this webinar out!
– Does your current risk management software provide dashboards with actionable information based on your data and trends?
– Could you see your organization switching solutions to improve the product and save money?
– If you don’t have a system in place — is it because of cost?
– Whether you said yes, no, or are unsure; this is a great opportunity to see why MorCare is known for being a highly competitive, low cost solution that delivers in a big way.