Implementation & INSTALLATION Services
Personalized project planning for successful implementation.
MorCare understands how intimidating it can be to acquire a new system or software – especially when it involves adjustments in operational structure or workflow. We also know there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ approach to implementation either.
Each MorCare solution has its own flexible implementation framework.
Together, we will collaborate. In order to create the most effective and strategic approach for your organization; we want to get to know you, your team, your needs, and your challenges. You will also benefit from having one identified project manager to guide you through your implementation. With this point-person, you can guarantee we will work closely to ensure a strategic and smooth onboarding transition. From there, we will continue to make every effort to provide the most optimal use of our software implementation services and ongoing enhancements, updates and customizations.
What happens in implementation?
Software implementation services include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating to develop a site or system-specific implementation and project plan
- Identifying a core team from your organization to work with us as a steering committee
- Delivering support and consultation to your core team from kickoff to go-live (and beyond)
- Configuring the system to support standardized workflows that meet your organization’s specified needs
- Producing documentation to support standardized workflows
- Engaging in hands-on, interactive training
- Assisting your team with any configuration assistance and remote go-live support
Remote Application Administrator Services
Looking for startup assistance to administer one of our solutions?
We know resources can be limited. If you don’t have a dedicated in-house staff member to administer one of our applications, take advantage of having a MorCare expert provide those services to your organization. Let us know what you need, and we’ll show you how we can help.
Be our guest – we’ll host you with SaaS+ (Software as a Service).
The most in-demand and increasingly popular method for software distribution in healthcare are cloud-based hospital management systems.
It just makes sense. Hospital information technology (IT) teams handle a multitude of hardware and software issues, as well as regular requests daily. Not to mention, many health systems and hospitals are facing cut backs. SaaS+ means your organization is conserving IT resources AND working capital with a safely and secured web-based subscription to MorCare’s software solutions.
How it Works: We provide the hardware and software to support the applications and database servers. This means your organization doesn’t have to pay for infrastructure, maintenance and upgrades. An added bonus: you can pay from your operational budget rather than having to apply for capital funding.
The choice is yours for hardware and software installation.
1) Let us host you with remote hosting (SaaS)
2) Host your own (client-hosted software or hardware)
- With SaaS+ you have direct access to your own system and data
- Secure environment dedicated to your organization that does not mix your private health information in a shared database
- Protected servers dedicated to your organization’s applications and databases
- Access your own version of our software, including site-specific customizations, and your own database
- Instantly build and run ad hoc reports and data exports at ease (no contracting)
- Convenient, predictable pay-as-you-go subscriptions
- 24/7, 365 operational support
- Continuous, proactive monitoring and guaranteed system uptime and response times
- Nonstop, virtual and physical protection of your data housed in the United States
- Fast deployment and worry-free upgrades
Client-hosted software and hardware.
A less favorable but possible option among clients is to have an on-premise hosted SaaS+ installation.
Have the power of our web-based solution within the control and oversight of your organization’s IT framework