Be our guest – we’ll host you with SaaS+ (Software as a Service).
The most in-demand and increasingly popular method for software distribution in healthcare is cloud based software subscriptions.
It just makes sense. Hospital information technology (IT) teams handle a multitude of hardware and software issues, as well as regular requests daily. Not to mention, many health systems and hospitals are facing cut backs. SaaS+ means your organization is conserving IT resources AND working capital with a safely and secured web-based subscription to MorCare’s software solutions.
How it Works:We provide the hardware and software to support the applications and database servers. This means your organization doesn’t have to pay for infrastructure, maintenance and upgrades. An added bonus: you can pay from your operational budget rather than having to apply for capital funding.
The choice is yours for hardware and software installation.
1) Let us host you with remote hosting, or
2) Host your own
- With SaaS+ you have direct access to your own system and data
- Secure environment dedicated to your organization that does not mix your private health information in a shared database
- Protected servers dedicated to your organization’s applications and databases
- Access your own version of our software, including site-specific customizations, and your own database
- Instantly build and run ad hoc reports and data exports at ease (no contracting)
- Convenient, predictable pay-as-you-go subscriptions
- 24/7, 365 operational support
- Continuous, proactive monitoring and guaranteed system uptime and response times
- Nonstop, virtual and physical protection of your data housed in the United States
- Fast deployment and worry-free upgrades
Client-hosted software and hardware.
A less favorable but possible option among clients is to have an on-premise hosted installation.
Have the power of our web-based solution within the control and oversight of your organization’s IT framework