Patient Safety and Risk Management
Instantly add value to your organization by reducing adverse events and improving patient, staff and visitor safety.
Risk Management Doesn’t Need to Be a Risky Business
More than ever before, risk and patient safety managers, health systems and hospitals are experiencing the challenges of escalated expectations, competing priorities, and heightened complexities -- all paired with minimal resources and the ever-dwindling commodity of time on their hands.
MorCare offers a comprehensive Patient Safety & Risk Management enterprise software solution built with all of the above in mind. We provide a tool that allows organizations to record and track events. Using it effectively can help lead to avoiding future situations that may result in injuries and liability, financial loss and regulatory noncompliance.
The MorCare Patient Safety & Risk Management Advantage
Easy use of our tools and flexible customization options allow you to concurrently identify, assess, and monitor risks. We enable you to analyze trends, set best practices and proactively work towards minimizing future risks.
TRACK, MONITOR, REVIEW
Track and monitor all events, incidents and claims as they occur, in real-time from anywhere.
SIMPLIFY FOR SUCCESS
Use our critical framework for managing process and improving automated alerts and workflow to promote patient, visitor and employee safety.
Gain insight with real-time reporting and analytics that give your organization visibility through interactive and actionable data at your fingertips.
- DATA ANALYTICS DASHBOARD ▸
- Data-driven decision support
- Drilldown on problematic trends
- Forecast trends to reduce risk
- Review incident types, trends, costs
- Monitor, track and report results and KPIs
- LIABILITY CLAIMS MANAGEMENT WORK LIST & REVIEW ▸
- Track claim notification and injury details
- Manage insured and uninsured defendants
- Track monetary demands
- Record indemnity, expense reserves and payments
- Document court proceedings
- INCIDENT REPORTING ▸
- Automated referrals to nurse and department managers
- Document patient, visitor or staff events
- Option for real-time anonymous reporting
- Ability to customize creation of reports
- PATIENT SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT WORK LISTS & REVIEW ▸
- Automated scheduled reviews from incident reports
- Track staff and leadership feedback
- Capture investigation details
- Document findings and interventions
- Report results
Data Analytics Dashboards
Dashboards provide actionable information with graphic visuals and reports to help leadership better understand key performance indicators. The dashboards allow you to gain valuable insight and visibility for the entire organization.