Webinars and Events
Participate in our webinar series or connect with us at any of the upcoming events or industry tradeshows that we’ll be attending.
Social Determinants of Health: Where Do Care Managers Start?
Social determinants of health (SDOH) are non-health related factors that account for up to 80% of health outcomes. SDOH significantly affect the work of care managers and social workers, all too often resulting in challenging barriers to the delivery of end-to-end care.
It is essential for care teams to address SDOH in order to improve health outcomes and disparities in care.
In this webinar, we’re going back to basics to deliver an informative overview on:
- Steps for identifying complex populations;
- Utilizing relevant patient assessments;
- Sourcing and securing appropriate resources to connect patients with community providers;
- And highlighting recommended patient engagement strategies.
- Following this overview, the team at MorCare will explore a case study scenario to demonstrate the effectiveness of using an automated solution to help facilitate success in screening, managing and engaging with your SDOH patients.
Wed. Sept 15
1p.m. CT | 2p.m. ET